Are you asking the right Questions
And sometimes life just gets in the way and you need to step back and take a look at the really important things in your life, or at least take the time out to identify them.
So here is a list of provocative questions that you should think very hard about. Do a bit of soul searching to figure out what is right for you. There are No right or Wrong answers to these questions. Just asking these questions to begin with will allow you to to re-focus what you consider to be the important things in your life.
Take your time regarding these questions and be true to your heart.
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- Which is worse, failing or never trying?
- If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would MAKE YOU RICH?
- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
- You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
- How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
- What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?
- If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
- Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
Please click on the BLUE arrow to go to the next post in the CIRCUIT OF LEARNING
Please click on the green arrow to go to the previous post: Fast Food…What is it? Why is it Popular?
Learn it, Love it, Live it!
Remember to ask the right questions! Follow the Afterburn Nation on Social Media: