75 Insane Snacks Under 100 Calories
Hey everyone. We’ve all been there, hunger striking just before dinner time , a sudden craving for something sweet, the need for a quick energy boost before working out. The solution? A small and satisfying snack that won’t tip that calorie count over the edge. The problem with snacking is when a quick nibble turns into enough calories to count as a meal.
This list is filled with small snack options, enjoyable enough to eat without any diet damage. And while most of these snacks pack a nutritious punch, a few are clearly set out to satisfy that sweet tooth. But listen, at 100 calories or less, it’s worth having. When we try to lose weight, one of the biggest problems is that feeling of hunger, and it is just too easy to reach for a bag of snacks,like crisps or that nice warm loaf of bread that is just so comforting and, well...nice.
Losing weight consistently means that there is never a day off. It takes perseverance and dedication everyday to see lasting results and to change old behaviors that got you into trouble in the first place. Try having some of these little snacks, NOT OVER EATING THEM, for 30 days and you will have begun to create good habits in using snacks to curb the hunger pangs that creep up when trying to lose weight.
The Old Snacks Myth
Most people think that the old myth of taking all of the things that you like out of your daily intake, is just that. A MYTH! You need to learn over the long haul the correct healthy things to do and to understand that naughty snacks in moderation is just the way life is. This is why the word "diet" has been banned from this site.
OK. So here they are. All under 100 calorie snacks, as long as you just eat the proper portion as is described here on this page. NO cheating! All of these insane snacks are really nice. Over weight people eat these snack portions x 3, x4 or x5. Excessively. You must learn that really nice things to eat as snacks can be used for satiable satisfaction in correct portion size at the right time of the day.
1. Mini PB&F: One fig Newton with 1 teaspoon peanut butter.
2. Chocolate Banana: Half a frozen banana dipped in two squares of melted dark chocolate.
3. Frozen grapes (any color): 1 cup (about 28 grapes), stuck in the freezer for 2+ hours.
4. Honeyed Yogurt: ½ cup nonfat Greek yogurt with a dash of cinnamon and 1 teaspoon honey.
5. Spiced Orange: One orange— about the size of a tennis ball— sprinkled with cinnamon.
6. Grilled Pineapple: 2 ¼-inch thick pineapple rounds (about 1 cup), grilled (or sautéed) for two minutes or until golden.
8. Stuffed Figs: Two small dried figs with 1 tablespoon reduced-fat ricotta stuffed inside. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
9. Oats n’ Berries: ⅓ cup rolled oats (cooked with water), topped with cinnamon and...
CONGRATULATIONS! You have made it this far here at fitnesshealthandmind.com in the FREE areas of the site.
Don't STOP NOW...You are only one quick easy step from becoming an active member in the ADVANCED GOLD MEMBERSHIP AREA of the site.
REGISTER BELOW FOR YOUR 14 DAY FREE TRIAL IN THE ADVANCED GOLD MEMBERSHIP AREA
14 day FREE Trial Period Risk Free!
You will not be charged until the end of the 14 day RISK FREE TRIAL PERIOD.
Please choose the currency for your payment method and click the appropriate PayPal button.
(You DO NOT need a Pay Pal account to use PayPal)
See you in the Membership Area!
All the best in Fitness
Learn it, Love it, Live it!
Please leave comments and let us know what you think about this post. Other readers want to know.
Follow the Afterburn Nation on Social Media: